Single person/pilot drones......(video)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This is the first I have seen of one of these....except of course in one of the old Bond movies....:p

I'm sure the FAA will put a tight reign on usage regulations but one of these would really come in handy around here!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
This is the first I have seen of one of these....except of course in one of the old Bond movies....:p

I'm sure the FAA will put a tight reign on usage regulations but one of these would really come in handy around here!

If that's the required pilot's uniform then ya'll are gonna hate to see me coming.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
That's amazing.

If i was on one, I would be tempted to see just how high it would go. The only problem with that is once you reach the maximum limit, then what? You wouldn't know you reached it until you had gone too far.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
If it has a pilot then, by definition, it is no longer a drone.
Maybe they are using that term to avoid the full regulation of a personal airplane? Are we inventing a new class of aircraft that is too small to he a airplane but is not a drone?
Who will regulate this?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
If I was going to drive one, I'd feel better about doing it if I was over a lake like she was.

As far as regulations, what could be required for the operator to run one? They don't go high enough to use a parachute. A seatbelt wouldn't work. A helmet would be ridiculous. How about an updated will?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.