jefferson davis high school in ms. being renamed for obama

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Obama wasn't a traitor to the union. So it makes sense to me.
Nope, just a Soros puppet. Which is really who we need to honor. His sponsoring of all the protests has really galvanized what being an American is all about by exercising your 1st amendment right to free speech.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Which I always wondered about....if we are truly a melting pot society...why not name those streets after someone who is not black and name streets in predominantly non-black neighborhoods after a black man.

Seriously.....who wouldn't want to live on Jackie Robinson Street? Or Condoleeza Rice Avenue?
Personally, I'd prefer to live on Thomas Sowell Avenue or Allen West Lane. Maybe Clarence Thomas Parkway or Herman Cain Drive.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Note to self....never bring up David Duke, he kills the thread.........
Yes, but we're all so good at derailing threads. That's what makes TFNS worse coming back for. Going forward we need to have an acronym - TK - Thread Killer, when someone gives to much information, takes it off topic, interjects seriousness in an otherwise fun thread...something.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.