Florida woman kills one of two would be car thieves

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Journalism at work:

her 18-year-old son to by a car from them, but instead, police say, they pulled guns and took the son's car.

This ought to be simple.

Was this actually her car she shot the dude in? I'm guessing it is if the guy is being charged with armed robbery.

He had a gun. He was in possession of her property. Ought to pretty much be case closed.

Granted - you DO have to investigate what's said since people lie. But should be straightforward if the story we're getting is correct.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
She may need some creativity to get out of charges on this. But then, if she is charged and it goes before a jury, it could be difficult to get anything to stick. I say she believes that she expected them to fire at her as they drove away...

No surprise here:
Jernalen Coleman, 17, and Lasupta Singletary, 18, had been in trouble with the law before.

I caught the "by" as well. I've seen a ton of errors like this in news media lately.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.