Say something nice about your opponent (Tennessee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Like Damien said; I get to light up once a year.
Pass the Arturo Fuente Hemingway; please.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Like Selma said....not hard to say something nice about the state.....the opponent...that's a whole 'nother thing!

Memphis....home of.....

Memphis and Knoxville are not even in the same time zone; in more ways than one.

Such as ; Memphis has a smart UT quarterback; he got out of there

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I like how they do not dirty up opponents offensive uniforms. Money says our RB's and Qb leave the game pretty much as clean as they came into the game. Not so much for their offense, I imagine there will be a lot of dirt and green on that puke orange uniform, which will be an improvement. They should go to brown and green uniforms, save money on stain removal after bama game.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I'll provide two:
1. They provide a guilt-free excuse to smoke a stogy once a year
2. Like their namesake, they line up and march to a pending death

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Honestly, they used to be my second favorite team until backstabbing Phat Phil became their coach.
There are a LOT of Alabama fans who basically felt the same way.

At one time, many Tide fans obviously held ourselves in highest esteem. But two other teams - Penn State and Tennessee - were well respected by our fan base. We played both teams every single year for a ten-year span. Both were gentlemen's rivalries. But then Phat Phil came to life and the Sandusky scandal tortures a lot (e.g. ALL) of us.....and two great rivalries vanished just like that.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Not that I'm too worried, but I wish he'd stayed off the tweeter until after the game...
Who ever named TWITTER nailed it, it is where TWITS go to post. Twitter and facebook are the two biggest wastes of net space ever invented, sorry for those who use it but it really is a place for many nuts to get a voice that is better left unheard. It has done more to hurt than help. So many players probably wished they had never logged into it. So many people have ruined their reputations by posting something stupid that went world wide in an instant, that they can never take back.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
I would like to say the fishing is good, but the non resident licenses are so expensive that I cannot afford to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.