Say something nice about your opponent (Tennessee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Agree with the sentiment that Tennessee is a good state. The mountains there are fantastic. Most of the folks there are good people. Most people I've ever met from there are wonderful. Seriously.

On the other hand though, their program is pretty much getting what they deserve. I hope they hire another coach who is even more inept than Butch and Dooley combined.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I have been thinking long and hard about something nice to say about the vols so here goes....------------------------------.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I broke my brain trying to think of something good to say about Tennessee. All I could think of was Phat Phil and what he tried to do. I guess I need some good Tennessee whiskey to fix it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I like how they do not dirty up opponents offensive uniforms. Money says our RB's and Qb leave the game pretty much as clean as they came into the game. Not so much for their offense, I imagine there will be a lot of dirt and green on that puke orange uniform, which will be an improvement. They should go to brown and green uniforms, save money on stain removal after bama game.
One of their fans on Volnation said they should wear brown pants for, well, figure it out... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.