I'm looking for a good place to watch the Tennessee game in San Francisco

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I have a conference in San Francisco and I am flying on Saturday. My flight will arrive just in time for me to get somewhere, settle in, and watch the game. I'd love to find a place where Bama fans gather together. If you know of a place please let me know!

I thought there was a thread earlier in the season about watching Bama games in other cities and I tried to locate it but could not.

Thanks!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Union Square Sports Bar  
115 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 345-8484

it's been a awhile since I patronize the joint, but its a great place with good vibes.
come to think of it, the last time I was there it was to watch the Bama/ Tennesse game.
ran into some Vol fans. they were obnoxious even when they are out of their element.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Thanks! I had Blue Light already noted somehow, so this is good affirmation of that. I'll also check out Union Square ahead of time as well. Great information, everyone.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Google it, may find where some alums go, good to be with like minded folks during a game. Many cities have places alum gather for games.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Anyone got a good place to watch the game in Dakar, Senegal?
Have to make a last minute trip there and will miss this game for the first time since Saban took over.

Ideally someplace without Vols fans would be great, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Also if you can the night before scout the club and make sure it fits your taste and looks safe :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.