Finebaum and Laura Rutledge Interview Jalen - Jalen Ends Up Joking on Paul

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I've been bald for 30 years. I keep my hair buzzed short in my attempt at a professional appearance.

Some people try hard to turn their hair into an object of discussion, so we discuss. Hey, it's what they want, right?

I was raised a Navy Brat... Saturday morning we all had our hair buzzed off.
To this day I keep mine cut 1/4"... Beard too.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I feel blessed because I remember asking God to please let me keep my hair until I could find a wife to spend my life with.
Mine was falling out like crazy, I was only 24 years old, and I knew my Dad was basically bald at 27.
Well, here I am. Married to Susie for 36 years, still have my hair, though thinner.
I tell you what though. I admire the guys who just buzz it and say to heck with it.
Your hair doesn't make you who you are. It's your character.
I look forward to the day when I have the guts to do it!
RTR!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I feel blessed because I remember asking God to please let me keep my hair until I could find a wife to spend my life with.
Mine was falling out like crazy, I was only 24 years old, and I knew my Dad was basically bald at 27.
Well, here I am. Married to Susie for 36 years, still have my hair, though thinner.
I tell you what though. I admire the guys who just buzz it and say to heck with it.
Your hair doesn't make you who you are. It's your character.
I look forward to the day when I have the guts to do it!
RTR!
All the men in my family were bald, so I knew that I was going to lose my hair. Growing up in a military family, short hair was common, even among those who had full heads of hair. I started going bald in my mid-20s. At the first sign, I buzzed my hair off again.

Men, just like women, have to like what they see in the mirror to remain mentally healthy. But that really has nothing to do with what you look like.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've still got most of mine, but I think a well polished shiny dome is a very impressive sight. Sometimes on tv, the lights will reflect off of one and it looks very nice.

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Totally bald and love it. I feel much more confident than when I just kept it cut short with my receding hairline. Each person is different and that is a beautiful thing!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.