Finebaum and Laura Rutledge Interview Jalen - Jalen Ends Up Joking on Paul

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Paul just learned hat a smart young man can set him straight quick, and he supposedly makes a living with words, Jalen 1 Paul 0 To funny

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Yep... Like me discussing higher forms of math with a nerd.
Since I've been bald since my late 20s, (A Quick 40+ years) I hardly have a point of reference. ;)
I to am folicly challenged(almost bald) always always steer clear of any hair talk LOL

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I to am folicly challenged(almost bald) always always steer clear of any hair talk LOL
I think we are allowed to make fun of bad 'Comb-overs' and 'Rugs' that look like a dead Possum.
(Guess you can tell I'm not the sensitive guy.)

Like you, I'm not really Bald, I just grow mine in different places...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think we are allowed to make fun of bad 'Comb-overs' and 'Rugs' that look like a dead Possum.

I've been bald for 30 years. I keep my hair buzzed short in my attempt at a professional appearance.

Some people try hard to turn their hair into an object of discussion, so we discuss. Hey, it's what they want, right?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm lucky to have retained my hair and it didn't turn white. That helps me to at least pretend to be a couple of years younger... :)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

When mine thinned in my late 30's I took a trimmer and cut it very low, so it is same thickness all over, comb overs are NASTY. Accept the thinning and baldness, it is just part of life for many of us. Had a teacher in high school who was bald, had some funny posters about it. Grass does not grow on a busy street, and God only made so many perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair. I embrace it, like getting old, it is what it is

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I'm lucky to have retained my hair and it didn't turn white. That helps me to at least pretend to be a couple of years younger... :)
Lucky dog, but as almost bald I save so much money not using blow dryer or all the expensive shampoos and conditioners LOL My walk from shower to sink is enough to dry my hair with the breeze I create walking LOL

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
my forehead keeps getting bigger, but none of my remaining hair is gray (42) all of my friends are either gray headed or completely bald. A friend swore that if I grew out a beard it would have gray in it (it didn't). I think the reason I have no gray hair is I am single and don't have any kids.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
HAHAhahahaha!!! Jalen went half-savage on Paul there. Good light-hearted little jab.

Kid is so smooth in all phases of life. He's just flat not going to get caught off guard or rattled in any situation. His overall composure for a 19 year old is crazy impressive.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
When mine thinned in my late 30's I took a trimmer and cut it very low, so it is same thickness all over, comb overs are NASTY. Accept the thinning and baldness, it is just part of life for many of us. Had a teacher in high school who was bald, had some funny posters about it. Grass does not grow on a busy street, and God only made so many perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair. I embrace it, like getting old, it is what it is
I tell my barber often that I do not want a comb over. Like, do they really think we can't tell they combed over the bald spot?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.