Amari went off against KC

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And to think we've had the privilege of witnessing both Amari & Julio during "The Process" among other Blue Chip WR's..I'd hate us too if I were a fan of another college football team..

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Amari has had more drops than usual this year plus I believe the starting qb missed a couple of games are a couple of reasons he hasn’t had as good of a year yet. This game may have been the one he needed to get him going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Coop really needed this game. His team's offense has struggled and he's not exactly looked sharp when targeted this season. Maybe this is the start to a strong finish to the season.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
This ...... me off so bad, i left him on the bench this week on my fantasy team. Along with Alex smith. I could throw my phone through a wall right now. Not a single td all season, and then against a pretty solid defense, amari comes out of nowhere to wreck my week. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Started him in fanduel this week and feeling great. Great game for him and glad he got out of his rut. Part of his struggle this season has been Carr's injury and a slate of tough matchups. Hopefully there is more of this to come.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
KC's defense lives and dies by their ability to play cover 1 man across the board. We know from his days here, he will eat your guy up more often than not in press man so you better hope your extra pass rushers get home. From what little I've seen of the Raiders, it seems that Cooper has been getting a lot of coverage shaded his way which has been a boon for Crabtree who was more often getting the favorable man on an island matchup. He's had too many drops but maybe all that coverage attention was getting in his head. Playing a team that is so dead-set on middle-of-the-field safety and man coverage was beneficial to Cooper.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
This ...... me off so bad, i left him on the bench this week on my fantasy team. Along with Alex smith. I could throw my phone through a wall right now. Not a single td all season, and then against a pretty solid defense, amari comes out of nowhere to wreck my week. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
never bet against a Bama guy, lesson learned the hard way LOL

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I feel your pain. I don't ever bench a star like Amari even when they are struggling due to you never know when they are going to go off and get it back on track. That feeling you had last night is the worst. I have Crabtree on my roster and he has benefited from Amari's struggles but that changed last night for sure.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
That game was over like 5 times. Insane ending. For a second I just knew the extra point was going to be missed and the game that refused to end would go to OT. Even as as a semi Chiefs fans I was just glad the game finally ended.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
It's satisfying to see him play a game like this. I could sense a lot of doubt creeping into analysts voices as the weeks went along. Amari is NOT Julio. I don't think he's a guy that will shred you even with 2 guys over the top. He eats single man coverage and soft zone alive. He's gotten a lot better against press-coverage but Oakland needs to scheme ways to get him single man looks and let him run after the catch. His explosiveness and elusiveness aren't being fully utilized out wide.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
ME TOO!!

I got lucky too because the fella I was playing against had Derek Carr on the bench. He decided to play Cam Newton.:biggrin2:
I pulled Carr (had him in there last week: 8 points!), in favor of Russell Wilson (Seattle). I'm sure I will regret that decision.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.