2018 Prospect: **** 5* DE Eyabi Anoma SIGNS with Bama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: 5* DE Eyabi Anoma

Thinking silent commit SJC? Is he an EE?
funny you should ask about silent commits. there are people who believe Bama has quite a few silent commits waiting for the green light. fwiw, Savion was thought to be a silent since October. it wouldn't surprised me that Anoma is one of them.
FYI he is not a EE. in fact he does need some work done in the classroom to qualify, but nothing major.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

funny you should ask about silent commits. there are people who believe Bama has quite a few silent commits waiting for the green light. fwiw, Savion was thought to be a silent since October. it wouldn't surprised me that Anoma is one of them.
FYI he is not a EE. in fact he does need some work done in the classroom to qualify, but nothing major.
It'll be interesting to see how the early signing period works with silent commits. Could they actually sign without making it public, thereby becoming silent signees, or is that something that has to be made public? I just wonder for the guys who might want to do a ceremony or a TV announcement, that would normally come in January.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

It'll be interesting to see how the early signing period works with silent commits. Could they actually sign without making it public, thereby becoming silent signees, or is that something that has to be made public? I just wonder for the guys who might want to do a ceremony or a TV announcement, that would normally come in January.
I would think you would have to make signings public. Otherwise there would be schools recruiting signed players which I believe is a violation of ncaa rules.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I know that Harbaugh has been pushing very hard lately - hope you guys land him.

TideFans.shop : FINAL FOUR !

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads