2018 Prospect: **** 5* DE Eyabi Anoma SIGNS with Bama ****

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Re: **** 5* DE Eyabi Anoma Commits to Bama ****

Great get, guy should be a freak pass rusher.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017

So he committed but has not yet signed? When's that supposed to happen?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

This is awesome news! Roll Tide!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: 5* DE Eyabi Anoma

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-DE-Eyabi-Anoma-Commits-To-Alabama--112540473

Alabama landed its first five-star recruit of the 2018 class in Baltimore (Md.) St. Frances product Eyabi Anoma.

The nation’s No. 7 overall player in the country, per the 247Sports Composite, chose the Crimson Tide over Maryland and Michigan.

The Tide staff offered Anoma last January and has since prioritized the East Coast native.

“It was crazy,” Anoma told BOL when the Tide offered. “I’m not going to lie to you. You sit here and watch someone coach like Coach (Nick) Saban, basically the best team in the country every year. That’s him talking to me. It gave me this sense of pride. He talks to Reuben Foster, Bo Scarbrough, guys that people look up to. It’s crazy that he has time in his day just to talk to me and tell me about the school.”

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 5* DE Eyabi Anoma

Somebody posted a youtube video on the football board and another one caught my attention. I can't post it due to some language but if you go to youtube and search "Bama signee Eyabi Anoma watching Alabama's national championship game". It is him and his buddies watching starting with the missed FG at the end of regulation. Fun to watch him and his friends talk about the game and re-act on several of the plays and the game winning throw. I like what he says at the end of the video.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.