What cigar do you have ready for the post game celebration?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
"I quit Smoking Feb. 12th, 1974. Quit Cold Turkey.
SO... No victory Cigar for me. I may have to celebrate with some old Tequila.
Kicks like a mule. But then again... I don't drink like I used to either."

Good for you! I quit July, 1991 so you have some time on me. The think I noticed within a couple of months of quitting was that my closet no longer stank.

So, instead of a cigar, I've got a delightful white zinfandel. I will pour a glass and toast all you cigar smokers!
You can smoke it safely outside and do not inhale. Or just enjoy the smoking we will do to UT. Also do like so many just smoke some meat on a grill, best way to smoke ;)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
About 8 or 9 years ago, I picked up a Ghurka Warlord for my celebratory cigar. It’s undefeated, so I’m sticking with it until it quits working. Got two just to be sure.
Order a case, as long as Nick is here you need cigars.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
We need to come up with something like this for Iron Bowl. Any ideas what would be appropriate for IB wins? I usually just toss back a cold one with my buds. I feel we need a new tradition for celebrating barn beat downs.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
My brother surprised us with cohibas. Truthfully I'm not a cigar guy so it was a bit of a waste of $$, but it was his $$ and not mine so who am I to complain. He went to Cuba over summer and somehow 6 of them found there way back to US.

My son is 15 and he's been to 7 UT-Bama games, never seen a loss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.