What companies have given you the best customer service?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Or....have you recently had a good outcome on a customer service related situation?

Bought something and it wasn't working right....or it broke...and the seller made it right, etc.

Just curious.....thanks! ;)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Or....have you recently had a good outcome on a customer service related situation?

Bought something and it wasn't working right....or it broke...and the seller made it right, etc.

Just curious.....thanks! ;)
Mercedes Benz once completely replaced a brand new E 320 for me, completely free due to nagging issues

sadly the replacement had many of the same issues so I dumped it. But MB really stood up

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I don't know if its just good luck but every time I have had to call Verizon Wireless customer service it has been fantastic. I often end up joking around and almost becoming friends with the customer service reps. This one guy from Colorado was pretty hilarious.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've had very good luck with Bolle sunglasses, which is a division of Bushnell.

Crocs, the company that sells flip flops has also surprised me with extra good treatment.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Publix and Chik-fil-a are two that are pretty consistently good. Oddly enough, I've always had great customer service from Time Warner Cable (now Spectrum).

Golfsmith was good, but they're pretty much defunct now.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Publix and Chik-fil-a are two that are pretty consistently good. Oddly enough, I've always had great customer service from Time Warner Cable (now Spectrum).

Golfsmith was good, but they're pretty much defunct now.
Agree with Chik-fil-a. They go out of their way if you are even moderately inconvenienced in any way.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Ironically, I've always had good luck with Comcast. I don't if I just happen to know the magic phrases or what but I've pretty much always been able to get any issues resolved relatively quickly and painlessly.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I can tell you one company that HAS NOT given good customer service to me, and that is Hhgreg. It has taken constant calling them, threatening, and over a month for them to honor their warranty. I guess I remember the bad more than the good.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I can tell you one company that HAS NOT given good customer service to me, and that is Hhgreg. It has taken constant calling them, threatening, and over a month for them to honor their warranty. I guess I remember the bad more than the good.
are they still in business? The stores in Atlanta shut down months ago

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
are they still in business? The stores in Atlanta shut down months ago
They reduced the number of stores, however they still have a few and also have a dedicated contractor that finds local appliance repair companies in the citties they shutdown, because of people like me with 3 year warranties. Hhgreg was probably alot quicker to respond before they downsized and started relying on a contractor service to honor their warranties.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I have always been treated well by L. L. Bean. I keep going back because of that.

I may be an odd outlier, but I have been well treated by United Airlines.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
They reduced the number of stores, however they still have a few and also have a dedicated contractor that finds local appliance repair companies in the citties they shutdown, because of people like me with 3 year warranties. Hhgreg was probably alot quicker to respond before they downsized and started relying on a contractor service to honor their warranties.
The contractor they hired to install my dishwasher very nearly burned down my home.

After a few years, the dishwasher failed, and would no longer power on. The technician that came to address the issue discovered bare and frayed wires behind the unit that caused it to fry, along with scorch marks.

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
The contractor they hired to install my dishwasher very nearly burned down my home.

After a few years, the dishwasher failed, and would no longer power on. The technician that came to address the issue discovered bare and frayed wires behind the unit that caused it to fry, along with scorch marks.

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
That's odd. The contractor for mine has been slow and acting like I should not be bothering them with my problems. However, they have not been negligent. I thought we had too many regulations on the books for someone to nearly cause fires.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I second Publix.

One that hasn't been listed and isn't one you probably deal with on a daily basis. Disney and specifically the parks. They have the best customer service. You definitely get what you pay for.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
They have been bankrupt for a while. I was caught in the middle. I had bought a hybrid range and they entered bankruptcy before it was delivered. There was a broken knob, which a GE serviceman replaced. We had ordered a vent also, which went on our card. I was sure that we were going to enter "general creditor" status and recover pennies, if anything, but the local manager got the charge removed and even gave us the promised discount on the stove...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
HHGregg is now under different ownership/management. It was bought, so you're dealing with different people. I'd nominate Amazon for CS also...

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Related to customer service, even when I am ....ed beyond belief, I am always gracious to customer service reps. They are rarely the problem but are your best opportunity to get what you need. I had such an experience today. I am always quick to let a customer service rep know that it's nothing personal and that I'm thankful that he is there to help me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.