Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'm on my way home from work and have game clothes ready.

I have Saban like expectations of dominance over these Viles.

Take 'em to the woodshed Bama. RTR!!!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Well, paraphrased, he said about the ARK game that we didn't run it up, we just took out a rubber hose and "beat you and beat you and beat you" and, at the end, the score is 34-9, but you feel like it was 80-3... :D
Now that is funny stuff.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Unfortunately I'll be starting my journey to Dakar, Senegal right around kickoff and will miss my first game of the season. Such is life. Will check in when possible but everybody have a wonderful game day and Roll Tide!
Thanks for all the work you do for the global community......and for your sacrifice of possibly missing the game...:(

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Checkin' in from Canada...

Good Gameday Morning fellow Tidefans!

Survived an absolutely insane week, so plan on spending the afternoon outside chillin' like a villain, then tunin' in Eli on the pregame about an hour before the game, then buckle up, baby!

I have a law school buddy from Toronto coming to town this eve. He has two sons playing university football [as they call it up here], one of whom goes to school here in town.

So I may just watch the game live, then, since, like me, he's a huge college football fan, watch it again this eve while throwin' down some Coronas...

Wishing everyone a fabulous Gameday, and Rolllllll Tide!!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Thanks for all the work you do for the global community......and for your sacrifice of possibly missing the game...:(
Not to be self-righteous but it's a small price to pay for the impact being made.

....and yet I'm still irritated. Lol. I'd rather watch the game and leave a day later. Humanity can wait. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
What 11:00 game is everyone watching? I think I will mainly focus on FSU Louisville.
Looks like that's probably the best one or maybe Okie St at Tehas. I can't believe the SECN actually has Idaho at Mizou for their early game. There had to be something better than that available.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Survived an absolutely insane week, so plan on spending the afternoon outside chillin' like a villain, then tunin' in Eli on the pregame about an hour before the game, then buckle up, baby!
So....................what are you doing that is so dang important in the 2 hours before that?

You have 20 minutes to decide..................

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
At Myrtle Beach to attend a meeting of the Board of Kingston Plantation. The Chairman is a Tennessee grad. The hotel manager and member of the Board is an all-time offensive lineman at Clemson. They all "want Bama."

I will walk proudly into the meeting room wearing my Alabama necktie, and the conversation will immediately turn to today's game. Can't wait to make my grand entrance!

We will watch the game in our condo then go for dinner at one of the thousand great Myrtle Beach restaurants. "It's a wonderful life."

Roll Tide
Penn State fans were doing the 'WE WANT BAMA' chant... I kept thinking, think before ya open your mouth kitty-cat's...!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. just got back from camping with my daughter while mom was away. i've got to put away all of the gear, then i get to hunker down and watch. this will be the first time in at least three years that i will be able to watch the entire game. and i found an old cohiba i had forgotten about. it's a tad dry, but should serve the purpose.

roll tide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.