Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Vols - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Actually, the most common time for peremptory suspensions is during game threads. It's really protective to keep a member, who may have had a bit too much to drink, from digging himself too deep a hole...
FTR I don't drink - but you may not know this based on some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth...lol....

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Nessler has always been a favorite of mine as a play-by-play. I've usually had a cautiously positive opinion of Danielson...he'll embarrass me sometimes for sticking my neck out there for him!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Actually, the most common time for peremptory suspensions is during game threads. It's really protective to keep a member, who may have had a bit too much to drink, from digging himself too deep a hole...
Gotcha was kidding thankfully my TV does not mind the bad words in IRON BOWL, poor ole TV takes a lot of bad words in the heat of battle. Promise to be on best behavior while here, as ong as my TV can take it, that is where I will aim the bad stuff hehe

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'll just go ahead and say that too much Robert Foster bashing is not going to be allowed in here. I get it if he has another drop but lets not dogpile on him in the game thread.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
the cbs games have always been my favorite
They are ok. I don’t like how long they are with all the commercials. But it does have it benefits to be on CBS. A big one is not having anyone play before you. We tend to have games go over before us.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I bet money, to show some good UT plays they will be in black and white :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.