Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Vols - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Watching warmups in the stadium....uncanny how many TN coaches are watching Bama players....not one single Bama coach watching TN players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Watching warmups in the stadium....uncanny how many TN coaches are watching Bama players....not one single Bama coach watching TN players.

They are seeing how the real players do it, for Bamato watch all they would do is pick up bad habits hehe

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...
I am fairly new here and think I get the rules now, just one question, do you suspend them during IRON BOWL? I mean really they deserve some bad words hehe

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I am fairly new here and think I get the rules now, just one question, do you suspend them during IRON BOWL? I mean really they deserve some bad words hehe
Actually, the most common time for peremptory suspensions is during game threads. It's really protective to keep a member, who may have had a bit too much to drink, from digging himself too deep a hole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.