Game Thread: Penn St vs Michigan

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Classy late hit by that AJ Hawk wannabe. So late he should've been ejected. Barkley over 100 yards rushing in the first quarter.

Pure genius.

Michigan saves the blowout with a nice pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hope Penn St buries michigan and harbaugh. Tired of hearing how a coach with no titles is the 2nd or 3rd best college coach today. PLEASE He has never sniffed a college title, cannot even win his division LOL

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Years ago there was only one time I rooted for Penn State to win and that was when they played ND. Since Harbaugh is coaching Michigan I added Michigan as a second time I root for Penn State.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Penn St coach is much better, he took over at a school that was still in sanctions and had a bad stigma after the scandal and has brought them back fast. Harbaugh gets MICH. in decent shape and has done little at a school that should not be hard to recruit at. Now tell me who is better coach win or lose. Franklin won at Vandy, and now at a penn st most coaches avoided like plague. Imagine trying to recruit there after scandal.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
ABC, get your crap together. Every game this season has had screwed up audio, video, or both.

Now I have no clock, score, etc showing. You're a network for Gods sake

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I hope Penn St buries michigan and harbaugh. Tired of hearing how a coach with no titles is the 2nd or 3rd best college coach today. PLEASE He has never sniffed a college title, cannot even win his division LOL
Opposite here - while I'm sick of hearing about Harbaugh and company (despite having won literally nothing), I will never pull for Pedophile State again. They shouldn't have a football program and I hope they lose very game, regardless as to whom they play.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Notice that Michigan defender look back and get out of phase on that deep ball? That's why you don't look back

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Opposite here - while I'm sick of hearing about Harbaugh and company (despite having won literally nothing), I will never pull for Pedophile State again. They shouldn't have a football program and I hope they lose very game, regardless as to whom they play.
I won't judge the son by the sins of the father. If they have fixed that problem and paid their due I'm good

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I won't judge the son by the sins of the father. If they have fixed that problem and paid their due I'm good
I want their excuse making fans to suffer as much as possible.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Seventh hardest in all of college football
I don't care if Georgia played Girl Scout teams and only lost to us in the Championship Game, they beat them head to head and should be in ahead of them.

It would be akin to giving us the Championship over Clemson because our schedule was more difficult last year. Just a travesty.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.