Game Thread: Penn St vs Michigan

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I won't judge the son by the sins of the father. If they have fixed that problem and paid their due I'm good
They never paid their dues. Their fans still revere jopa.

Unless / until there is actual repentance for / acceptance of their behavior, they've not fixed squat. Pedo State is the perfect example of everything wrong with major sports.

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't care if Georgia played Girl Scout teams and only lost to us in the Championship Game, they beat them head to head and should be in ahead of them.

It would be akin to giving us the Championship over Clemson because our schedule was more difficult last year. Just a travesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not disagreeing with you. Just stating their SoS. THAT will be what the committee would use to keep a a one loss Georgia out to prevent a possibility of a 2 SEC team playoff.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
H2H>SOS, IMHO.

(How to Talk Only in Abbreviations 101)
Again, not disagreeing, but I am saying what I think the committee would do. Statements have repeatedly been made about how the lsu vs Bama championship was the breaking point and a catalyst to the playoffs. Those were clearly the best two teams that year, but a LARGE margin.

So anything that can be done now to avoid two in from the SEC.....yeah, I think they'll try to make that happen

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I hate Penn State for the reasons stated above. The two guys in the picture typify their fan base. They see their program and those involved as victims. I kinda hope they make the playoffs so we can publicly embarrass them on the national stage.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't care if Georgia played Girl Scout teams and only lost to us in the Championship Game, they beat them head to head and should be in ahead of them.

It would be akin to giving us the Championship over Clemson because our schedule was more difficult last year. Just a travesty.

The playoff committee doesn't care what you or I think. Plus If UGA loses to us, well tough, no playoff even if that is their only loss.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
I hate Penn State for the reasons stated above. The two guys in the picture typify their fan base. They see their program and those involved as victims. I kinda hope they make the playoffs so we can publicly embarrass them on the national stage.
That was my sense as well. Two jerks don't make an entire fan base, but I have thought that the picture represented the overall feelings of their fanbase.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
That was my sense as well. Two jerks don't make an entire fan base, but I have thought that the picture represented the overall feelings of their fanbase.
Yes anytime you want to cheer for Ped State, go back and reread the comments section on some of the articles regarding JoePa and Sandusky.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I remember the good ole days when Bama Penn St were great battles. I do not care about their fans or their stupidity. The fact Franklin and the guy before him have been able to get good players despite the scandal says they are good. I just hate harbaugh and so I hope Penn st buries them. Maybe we get Penn St in playoff or NC game and then I will hate on them LOL

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Well, it looks like what amounts to the B1G championship game next week with Penn State and Ohio State, since I think either one could beat Wisconsin. With a bye week, home field, and Urban Meyer working in their favor I think Ohio State wins that one.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well, it looks like what amounts to the B1G championship game next week with Penn State and Ohio State, since I think either one could beat Wisconsin. With a bye week, home field, and Urban Meyer working in their favor I think Ohio State wins that one.
I wouldn't just dismiss Wisky like that. They could surprise (I predicted they would at the beginning of the season)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
In a battle of the most bag of feminine product like they can be, who wins.....harbaugh or Franklin?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.