Game Thread: Penn St vs Michigan

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Two PSU jerks wearing those shirts, tells me that since there are shirts with that kind of nonsense message on it, means there is a demand for it in that state. Talk about a fandom with their head so far up their rectums.

Hate the PSU is good again, but love Harbaugh getting embarrassed. My guess is, Harbaugh jumps to the NFL after the season.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Two PSU jerks wearing those shirts, tells me that since there are shirts with that kind of nonsense message on it, means there is a demand for it in that state. Talk about a fandom with their head so far up their rectums.

Hate the PSU is good again, but love Harbaugh getting embarrassed. My guess is, Harbaugh jumps to the NFL after the season.
I might give them a pass on supporting Paterno, but putting Sandusky on the shirts says these are a couple of sick dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I tried telling some carzy michigan fan that, well their results speak ouder than me. Wonder how fast the ESPN talking heads back peddle all their crazy talk he is almost Sabans equal in football intelligence and ability. I bet good money they do not mention all their past love for him now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.