May 31, 2015
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Penn State
4. TCU
5. Wisconsin

6. Ohio State
7. Clemson

Looking forward to that Penn State-Ohio State matchup next week.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Penn State
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin

6. TCU
7. Ohio State

Clemson slides up to #2 with a healthy Bryant.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
1:Bama
2:who cares
3:who cares
4:who cares
5:who cares

Who ever ends up in 2-4 we will beat them, pick any 3, They are just a name that we must add to the beat down list. As Dale Earnhardt said about 2nd place, it is the first loser. Now in football 1-4 does matter as you are in playoff, so where you sit matters little, just make top 4 and you have a shot. I actually would rather be 2-4 going in so we can play underdog,LOL yeah like we are ever that anymore, dang that Nick Saban.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Oklahoma lost their place in the discussion because they are too mercurial in their performances. You have to hold off on Penn State and Ohio State because they play each other. If Penn State survives their next two games they are a solid number two. If Georgia wins out but falls to us they should be number three with Notre Dame at five with Clemson at four, factoring in the quarterback injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
1. BAMA
2. PSU
3. UGA
4. TCU
- - - - - -
5. tOSU
6. ND

Sugar Bowl

Bama vs ND

Rose

tOSU vs Clemson

Cotton

UGA vs Oklahoma

Orange

Miami vs aTm

Peach

TCU vs UCF

Fiesta

PSU vs USC

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Oklahoma lost their place in the discussion because they are too mercurial in their performances. You have to hold off on Penn State and Ohio State because they play each other. If Penn State survives their next two games they are a solid number two. If Georgia wins out but falls to us they should be number three with Notre Dame at five with Clemson at four, factoring in the quarterback injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They still have the best win of the season on their resume and if they win out they will be in.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
They still have the best win of the season on their resume and if they win out they will be in.
If Bama wins out they will have the best win of the season by beating UGA. If UGA it will be the same. If tOSU then beating OSU will be hard to ignore. See how the best games are ahead of us?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
If OSU were to lose to Penn St and say Mich, OU’s best win starts to look not so good. Let’s say BAMA, Penn St, ND and Clemson also win out. BAMA AND PSU are locks. I’d bet the committee takes ND and Clemson before OU. Clemson would’ve beat ‘cuse had Bryant been healthy. Therefore, the committee is likely to treat them as undefeated. That would leave ND and OU for the final spot. ND would get it.

I’d argue a 12-1 UGA would get in as a second SEC team VS OU.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
1. Bama- Duh!!
2. UGA- pretty much the same Duh!
3. Notre Dame- Their one point loss was legit and their beatdown of USC was impressive
4. Penn State- Simply because I really want to give them what they want!
5. TCU- The last beacon of hope for the Lesser 12

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.