Question: Who announces the Alabama Starting Lineup this year?

tidepride11

Apr 20, 2011
This is a minor thing, but thought I would seek some input from the great people on this board. My son and I have a debate this year. One of us says that Brent Musburger is the voice that announces the Alabama starting lineup in the stadium. The other says it sounds very close to Musburger, but it's just a little off on some of the words. I know Tony Giles announces the visitor lineup.

One of the things we really like to do each year is see the stadium and pregame changes. Love the ribbon board changes going to the end of the upper decks. Also like ribbon boards replacing the permenant score boards giving constant stats throughout the game. Seems to be more advertisements this year on the video boards.

So help solve the debate, Musburger?

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
It is Musburger. It was pre-recorded prior to the season. I recognized his familiar voice the first time I heard it during the first home game this year against Fresno State.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.