DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
And he is being investigated by Scotland Yard now too. I always thought he was a good actor, but a had a bit creepy vibe to him.
he is in several of my favorite movies, LA Confidential, Usual Suspects, The Ref, Baby Driver and others I am not thinking of. Won't hurt my enjoyment of them but I won't pay to see another Spacey lead film from this point on

there is a really disgusting story on Vulture about another 14 year old that had a relationship with Spacey in his 20's that is a really hard read. Can't post it here for a few reasons

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I'd say Kevin Spacey's career is just about over though I fully expect an "I have alcohol and drug issues which lead to inappropriate behavior" mea culpa/PR Recovery attempt as some point sooner or later.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html
Netflix: We will not go further with House of Cards with Kevin Spacey attached

Netflix has confirmed it will not move forward with House of Cards if Kevin Spacey is involved. A statement from a Netflix representative confirmed that Netflix is committed to working with studio MRC but is reevaluating the show’s presence on the network as long as Spacey is involved. The Netflix representative added that Gore, a feature film that Spacey was committed to star in, will not be moving forward.

“We will continue to work with MRC during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the show,” the representative said. “We have also decided we will not be moving forward with the release of the film Gore, which was in post-production, starring and produced by Kevin Spacey.”

Netflix decided to suspend production on House of Cards’ sixth and final season earlier this week pending an investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Spacey from other cast and crew members. The investigation comes after a report from Buzzfeed accused Spacey of sexually harassing Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp when Rapp was 14. Spacey addressed the accusation on Twitter, apologizing for the act but admitting he didn’t remember it.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
he is in several of my favorite movies, LA Confidential, Usual Suspects, The Ref, Baby Driver and others I am not thinking of. Won't hurt my enjoyment of them but I won't pay to see another Spacey lead film from this point on

there is a really disgusting story on Vulture about another 14 year old that had a relationship with Spacey in his 20's that is a really hard read. Can't post it here for a few reasons
I now view certain aspects of House of Cards in a different light. How true some of it must be (e.g. Underwood and Meechum).

Nevertheless, the show will never be the same.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This Spacey stuff is getting crazier by the day. I guess in a few years idiots will forget and he will be starring in movies again. He will probably "get rehab and help" and these same idiot will talk about how "brave" he is.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I now view certain aspects of House of Cards in a different light. How true some of it must be (e.g. Underwood and Meechum).

Nevertheless, the show will never be the same.
I've never watched it as real politics are annoying enough that I didn't want to watch fake ones

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Never seen a single episode of the show and was only vaguely aware Spacey existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

Aside from Corfman, three other women interviewed by The Washington Post in recent weeks say Moore pursued them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s
, episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older. None of the women say that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.

Wendy Miller says she was 14 and working as a Santa’s helper at the Gadsden Mall when Moore first approached her, and 16 when he asked her on dates, which her mother forbade. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when Moore spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on the first of several dates that did not progress beyond kissing. Gloria Thacker Deason says she was an 18-year-old cheerleader when Moore began taking her on dates that included bottles of Mateus Rosé wine. The legal drinking age in Alabama was 19.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I think the definition of sexual assault is pretty easy. Here goes...

You have a friend. He's a bit unhinged sometimes. He has been known to carry a pistol and isn't afraid to die. He comes by your house one afternoon with his very attractive daughter. How would you touch her that is appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.