Rich men and sexual harassment: a catch-all thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I’m not voting for Moore, but I am voting for the Republican candidate for reasons I’ve stated before. And I’ll sleep as well as you did after you voted in last year’s presidential election. If Moore is guilty, there is a process to deal with him.
AKA "I'm not actually a Christian and I support sexual predators."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I’m not voting for Moore, but I am voting for the Republican candidate for reasons I’ve stated before. And I’ll sleep as well as you did after you voted in last year’s presidential election. If Moore is guilty, there is a process to deal with him.
regardless of how you spin it, you are voting for a child predator. your comfort with that notion is more your problem than mine.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
regardless of how you spin it, you are voting for a child predator. your comfort with that notion is more your problem than mine.
It will be a terrible burden for me to bear.

But if you feel so strongly about it, I’m confident you wouldn’t vote for Doug Jones either (if you actually lived in Alabama). Or maybe you’d find your own “spin” to justify your vote.

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
But if you feel so strongly about it, I’m confident you wouldn’t vote for Doug Jones either (if you actually lived in Alabama). Or maybe you’d find your own “spin” to justify your vote.
I missed the article confirmed by over 30 different sources and confirmed by a pitiful attempt at a denial in one of the most softball interview options available in which Doug Jones molested 14 year old girls. Could you link it?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
http://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...-fe-zurawik-cnn-roy-moore-20171112-story.html

how the right wing spin machine is working to try and provide Roy Moore cover

and lets make no mistake here. Moore was a completely unqualified scumbag of a human before any of these allegations
I can honestly say these unproven 11th hour allegations from the left wing DC newspaper will have no impact on my vote.

I wasn’t going to vote for him to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Daily Caller

Referring to the recent accusations against Moore, CNN anchor Jake Tapper noted on Monday that “the accusers of Bill Clinton back in the ’90s were never given the credence and treated with the same respect that these women are being treated and I think that there is something to be said about how society has evolved since then.” Tapper said that “it’s hard not to look back at that period and think” that “[t]he media treated those women poorly.”

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Society hasn't "really" evolved on that at all since the 1990s.

They knew it was true back then. Difference was, they liked Clinton and favored him over whoever the Republicans put forth. That's why every single story about the entire Lewinsky saga was framed in the context of "polls show people don't want him impeached."

It's EASY to say NOW "oh, we should have done this" when you know there's no chance whatsoever of your own side personally losing anything at all.

So getting to the party late and suddenly taking the side of virtue simply doesn't cut it with most of us, particularly when more than one of those doing that nests "Clarence Thomas" in the discussion (proving they're more concerned with who they can get now than actually being honorable in the whole thing).

And finally, I mean, Clinton already got away with whatever anyway. He never faces the voters again as far as that goes, and I doubt anyone is going to prosecute a rape allegation from four decades ago now.

You've got righties using Clinton to deflect from Roy Moore and lefties suddenly adopting virtue on past issues to condemn Moore.

Both positions are equally worthless and little more than political posturing in my eyes anyway.

And some of us were Moore critics back when Clinton was still President anyway. He's a loose cannon who should never should have been permitted to run for office in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.