Rich men and sexual harassment: a catch-all thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
interesting

especially since Wynn is the Finance Chair for the Republican National Committee

remember how outraged the GOP was when the Weinsteen story broke? Weinsteen was never a part of the DNC in any official capacity I am aware of yet all the D's eventually returned his donations. Will the GOP do the same with Wynn? Reportedly Wynn gave Trump over 700K for his inauguration, think the Orange one will write a check? He himself tweeted about Weinsteen

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
interesting

especially since Wynn is the Finance Chair for the Republican National Committee

remember how outraged the GOP was when the Weinsteen story broke? Weinsteen was never a part of the DNC in any official capacity I am aware of yet all the D's eventually returned his donations. Will the GOP do the same with Wynn? Reportedly Wynn gave Trump over 700K for his inauguration, think the Orange one will write a check? He himself tweeted about Weinsteen
i will give you three guesses and the first two don't count

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So will the GOP return his donations like they demanded the Democrats do with Weinstein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.