SEC Shorts - Tennessee fan refuses to leave Bryant Denny Stadium

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Re: SECShorts - viles fan won't leave stadium

Pretty funny. I don't think any UT fans want any more to do with Bryant-Denny... :)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
"It's me, Payton! Come out! It's really me!" Lol

Side note: When I watched this a suggested video popped up for "LSU Dad" explaining why Georgia is a better team than Alabama. Didn't watch it but, man that guy has some serious envy issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL

I am just curious. I didnt hear Rocky Top all day. Was their band at the game?
Yes, their band was there. They didn't have much reason to play it. If they did, I did not hear it either and I was in U4 above where they were sitting... :)

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I was expecting him to answer that his name was Butch instead of Steve.
Hold on - can we be absolutely certain that it ain't Bobby Shoop holed up from the Penn State subpoena server wanting the $1M he owes them from "buying himself out" of Happy Valley?

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
"It's me, Payton! Come out! It's really me!" Lol

Side note: When I watched this a suggested video popped up for "LSU Dad" explaining why Georgia is a better team than Alabama. Didn't watch it but, man that guy has some serious envy issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"LSU Dad" is a typical LSux corndog - CONSUMED by his lust and envy for Alabama, which he displays as disdain and contempt.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN

I am just curious. I didnt hear Rocky Top all day. Was their band at the game?
Yes. The band was there. Our tickets were in MM and they sat right below us. Played the entire game. Every snap had a different song played after.

They did play Rocky Top as the team came out to the field and after the pick 6, but the music playing in the stadium after kind of drowned it out. It was kind of a half-hearted effort anyway.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.