Alabama-LSU Set for 7 P.M. on CBS

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
That game was a gut punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I didn't mind losing to USCe so much as I did this game in 2010. The loss to the barn was understandable in a way -- injuries and Cam being a freak. At the time though, we were still in the hunt and we couldn't put any more points on these guys than we did. LSU was not a great team that year. For me, that was the most disappointing loss I think we've had since start of the 2008 season. Might be worse than losing the 2013 Iron Bowl.

I didn't mind losing to USCe so much as I did this game in 2010. The loss to the barn was understandable in a way -- injuries and Cam being a freak. At the time though, we were still in the hunt and we couldn't put any more points on these guys than we did. LSU was not a great team that year. For me, that was the most disappointing loss I think we've had since start of the 2008 season. Might be worse than losing the 2013 Iron Bowl.
Took me a while to get over that game. That LSU game had to have been the worst effort I saw from a CNS team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.