People stand in awe as vendor practices selling water at Alabama

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
How do we know Saban didn't tell some player at practice, "If you don't show some more effort, you're gonna be a water boy one day". And there he is, doing steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm a huge fan of hard work and dedication, but this one has me scratching my head. More power to the vendor if it helps them in any way; other than conditioning, I struggle to see the beneift.
Perhaps new and a bit nervous about walking up and down the steps with the extra weight. I know I get nervous going down the steps in the upper deck without anything extra (heights issue) and would be worried to start a job like that because of it.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
This is awesome! As most of us (you) lazy people know, it's difficult enough walking those stairs with a coke and a hotdog. Practicing with his full cooler makes perfect sense. I cannot fathom walking those stairs for 4 hours straight with what, 25, 35, 40 pounds of water and ice? I'd hire this guy in a second! This guy has the 5 steps on the Process down!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
What I hate is the stairs all blend together when walking down them, you kind of get white line fever thing. I am shortert and the steps are wide to me. Too wide for one step not long enough for a smooth 2 step. With a tray of water would be fun, easy to fall or misstep. To those who attend games remember what a chore that is, tip the guys and gals. Most tip people who work much less than the walking vendors.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
This is awesome! As most of us (you) lazy people know, it's difficult enough walking those stairs with a coke and a hotdog. Practicing with his full cooler makes perfect sense. I cannot fathom walking those stairs for 4 hours straight with what, 25, 35, 40 pounds of water and ice? I'd hire this guy in a second! This guy has the 5 steps on the Process down!
Exactly!! Mind you, I've enjoyed the comedy GOLD in this thread. :smile:

But I'd be dollars to donuts this is a new person who hasn't done this job before - put the rig on and realized its heavy as all get out, and is trying to get used to it so they don't fall, or bash someone in the head swinging the rig around while vending.

That's Great Common Sense!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
In a earlier post about what needs adjusting on team I half heartedly said our water boys looked a little slow to get to the players in time outs. Then this post showed up I had to chuckle as I said they should run the stadium steps for the lazy way they got water to players LOL Was trying hard to find short comings on the team, but it seems everyone associated with team is working ot hard to improve, even the vendors. ROLL TIDE be the best at what ever you do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.