People stand in awe as vendor practices selling water at Alabama

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm trying to decide if that water person asking all those imaginary people if they want some water is a good thing...;):eek:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I'm trying to decide if that water person asking all those imaginary people if they want some water is a good thing...;):eek:
NICK sent email to vendors, to practice, we do not want fans dehydrated late in games so hydrate them folks. Dehydrated fans do not cheer as much, and we cannot have anyone associated with the program not givinh 100% LOL I actually could see him doing this, he leaves no detail to chance.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It occurs to me that giving water to invisible people is the very drink for them, 'cause the water's invisible too. If they were handing out red kool-aid, you could spot them after they drank it.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
It occurs to me that giving water to invisible people is the very drink for them, 'cause the water's invisible too. If they were handing out red kool-aid, you could spot them after they drank it.
This makes sense to me, and because it does I am checking myself into a mental hospital bahahahahahahhahahaha

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
You guys make fun of this now, but come Saturday when that refreshing water quenches your thirst, you'll be glad they practiced hard all week.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
You guys make fun of this now, but come Saturday when that refreshing water quenches your thirst, you'll be glad they practiced hard all week.
that's some high quality H2O. I just buy 4 bottles before I head up so I don't have to leave my seat until the game is over. 2010 they blew me up when Cam came to town and they made them remove the caps before the bottle could leave the concession stand. I guess they were afraid we would throw full bottles of water at poor Cammie.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
that's some high quality H2O. I just buy 4 bottles before I head up so I don't have to leave my seat until the game is over. 2010 they blew me up when Cam came to town and they made them remove the caps before the bottle could leave the concession stand. I guess they were afraid we would throw full bottles of water at poor Cammie.
are you peeing in the empties?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'd take him/her (couldn't see the person good enough) any day if I needed to hire someone. That's dedication right there. Kids these days could learn something there!

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I'm a huge fan of hard work and dedication, but this one has me scratching my head. More power to the vendor if it helps them in any way; other than conditioning, I struggle to see the beneift.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.