Misery Index: FSU, Michigan, USC, BYU & Texas.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Florida State’s dominant stretch of 27-1 with Jameis Winston as quarterback has given way to a new, underachieving reality. After starting 6-0 in 2015, the Seminoles lost a shocker to Georgia Tech on a blocked field goal that was returned for a touchdown. With that game as the starting point, Florida State is just 14-10 in its last 24 games against FBS opponents.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...state-michigan-southern-california/788679001/

Michigan: The good news is, nobody will be able to make fun of Harbaugh for finishing third in the Big Ten East this season. Right now, the Wolverines are fourth. Tied for fourth, actually. With Rutgers.

I have never seen a team go "pffft" as fast as BYU. Well, maybe Southern Miss a few years ago. Pitiful football.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
FSU misery is pretty high. link

In response to the issue of confronting an angry fan... Jimbo has this
"I'm looking at the hurt and watching our kids cry," Fisher said Monday. "And I look at the coaches, and how hurt they were. And coaches' kids are standing right there by the tunnel, and listening to that guy. I understand [fans are] hurt ... But to hear one of our fans reaching over and saying that, about our coaches in front of their own kids, and in front of their own players -- I don't [regret it] one bit.

"That doesn't belong there."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.