Being good at math is white privilege and could be racist

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
IMO the whole premise of the article is absurd. But playing along for a second, is the professor advocating to stop using math, is she just stating what she sees as a social injustice for the sake of stating it, or is her point something else?

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
The extreme kooks on both sides of the spectrum need to be ridiculed and ignored. Both are equally dangerous to our society in different ways.

Ideas like "is a disease and needs to be eliminated" are just as outlandish and anti-American as the garbage some extreme leftist spout.
You are correct. Eliminated was the wrong word. I should have said fired for endangering the well-being of any student that she was able to brainwash with this nonsense.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Jeez, some of you need to learn how to take a compliment. I have been feeling a little down about myself lately, but I've always considered myself adept at math. Thanks Professor G for noticing. :tongue:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.