Question: Your thoughts on Florida vs Georgia

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
There's a weak country music joke to be made, not sure if anyone would be amused..... ;-)

I don't look at betting lines because I don't bet and they only relate to betting.

But the consensus of the polls and pundits appears to be Georgia Big - UGa -14 to 28 points or more.

I don't think its going to be that lopsided, though I do think UGa has the high side and "should" win.

UF is so wounded with suspended and injured players - I don't see them putting up many points on UGa's defense.
But at the same time, UGa has only played ONE team that even HAS a defense - and that was Neuter Damned - and ND held them to 20.

I could see this in the range of 17-9 to maybe 24-14 UGa, which probably means it will be a shootout.... LOL!!!

But my guess is UGa -10 or thereabouts.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
On paper UGA should annihilate Florida.

But this is a wonky rivalry (as neutral site rivalries are) and with two weeks to prepare I'm less confident in a blowout. If I had to guess UGA wins but it's uglier and closer than expected.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I suspect UGA will hammer UF.

Kirby was 1-3 vs UF as a player at UGA, and is currently 0-1 against UF as a coach at UGA.

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I have faith in Kirby to get UGA going in the right direction. They remind me of Bama in 2008. Solid players across the board. I expect they will get better as KS continues to recruit well. UF is a lost cause this season.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Florida will have great difficulty scoring. They may get one touchdown but that's about it. Some trash talking going on ahead of this game that could help UGA. I think UGA wins by around 17 so I'll say 24-7.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Florida will have great difficulty scoring. They may get one touchdown but that's about it. Some trash talking going on ahead of this game that could help UGA. I think UGA wins by around 17 so I'll say 24-7.
Really? FL players talking trash?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.