Bama odds against every Top 10 team

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Do people really not know how sports books work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to rant about this fairly regularly back in my days on BamaMag - and I can assure your that many (if not most) "sports fans" have NO CLUE, and even a fair portion of those who gamble really don't "get" it. A few here do, as seen in other replies in this thread, but clearly many DO NOT.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Should never spill a game on purpose ;-) but for some reason we seem to finish better with a loss.

2011 - LSU game of the century -> NC #14
2012 - JF aTm game -> NC #15
2015 - Ole Mess -> NC #16

We haven't gone undefeated with a title since 2009 and I feel like (except for the SECCG with Florida) we were sucking wind towards the end of the season.

Sometimes you have to have that kick in the tail or get tapped out to get the blood flowing so you can finish strong.
I think last year's team did not need the extra motivation to turn an undefeated season in to a national championship. I think they need a sober and consistent OC. Though this may just be an outlier and your point is likely still valid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.