Potential for Minkah returning punts

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Since it seems that Robert Foster is not going to be the superstar receiver that most of us hoped he would be, maybe he can get a shot back there. The dude has great ability, and I keep hoping he makes the most of his opportunities this year. I think he has NFL talent, but he needs to hurry up and prove something.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Since it seems that Robert Foster is not going to be the superstar receiver that most of us hoped he would be, maybe he can get a shot back there. The dude has great ability, and I keep hoping he makes the most of his opportunities this year. I think he has NFL talent, but he needs to hurry up and prove something.
He drops passes and you want him to field punts? You can't trust him anywhere until you can trust him everywhere.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
RE: Minkah

I cringe every time I see him blitz, just because I fear an injury. He literally is the one person on this squad that is COMPLETELY impossible to replace. I definitely don't want to see him on punt return.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
RE: Minkah

I cringe every time I see him blitz, just because I fear an injury. He literally is the one person on this squad that is COMPLETELY impossible to replace. I definitely don't want to see him on punt return.
I almost had a heart attack the night Damian Harris got dinged up covering a kick a few weeks ago.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Guys,

I understand the fear of putting our best player back there and worrying that they might get hurt... That's part of the game. Players on the team wants to have an opportunities to return the ball. We just need to trust in the process and let the coach determine whos the best back there. Right now, I don't think anything will change. We probably will go back to Diggs/Ruggs/Marks in that order next week.

I think Minkah is an insurance in case something goes wrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.