Game Thread: #20 Stanford @ Oregon State

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
you're forgetting NC Sate at ND tomorrow. big game with Playoff implications on the line.
Yes, I knew that game was tomorrow. I'm not convinced yet on N.C. State. They beat a subpar FSU team and a subpar Louisville team. I think ND playing at home in a "must win" game is just too much for the Wolfpack.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
What a great game last night! Oregon State should have gone into the victory formation when they made that last first down. You think that just a run up the middle is safe, but they fumbled.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Without a conference championship and going up against potentially 4 conference championships who will be playing a tougher schedule, I don't see how they get considered. Of course, if they beat Miami and Miami wins the ACC, they may get in. But it would be awesome to beat the stuffing out of them again.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Yes, I knew that game was tomorrow. I'm not convinced yet on N.C. State. They beat a subpar FSU team and a subpar Louisville team. I think ND playing at home in a "must win" game is just too much for the Wolfpack.
if FSU and Louisville are subpar, then USC Trojans is below par.
since you're convinced that NC State hasn't played anyone of significance, here is the SOS for both schools:

NC State is at # 17
ND is at # 22

remaining SOS:

NC State # 10
ND # 12

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.