I hear from you guys and from ND Nation every year.

ND1976

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 4, 2012
You guys are nice enough to send me birthday wishes on 10-27, and ND Nation gives me at least one bad delete during the year.
Would you like for me to return the favor and use my influence to try to send our purple-faced coach to LSU or Auburn?

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
We're pretty happy with the Gus-R-Us bus at Auburn and coach eaux-I-wet-my-pants at LSU, but Tennessee is looking for a new coach and I really couldn't think of a better hire than Brian Kelly. He'd look awesome in that pumpkin-puke orange.
Happy birthday!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Happy birthday, and PLEASE get to play off, would love to beat ND down again, sorry but it was so much fun in the 2012 NC

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Now play nice. When they come in peace -- we are supposed to play nice....
I was nice, I was hoping his team makes playoff, how is that not nice:) Now as a Bama fan I have to pull for Bama, I was not being mean just honest. Hope he knows it was all in good fun.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
You guys are nice enough to send me birthday wishes on 10-27, and ND Nation gives me at least one bad delete during the year.
Would you like for me to return the favor and use my influence to try to send our purple-faced coach to LSU or Auburn?
I don't think you realize what you've got. IMO, your coach is one of the better coaches in the country. He would be an upgrade at AU, a major upgrade at UT and scary at LSU. Please keep him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.