Game Thread: OSU vs Penn St

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I put Franklin in the same category of d-bag as Kiffypoo. Of course, I'm not a big Meyer fan either, but it was his air of arrogance that caused me to dislike him.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Watching this game makes me very greatful for Hurts. Not knocking OSU quarterback, he does a good job, but there were a few runs there that Hurts would have taken to the house.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
What is with the Ohio State unis? One thing I really respect about Penn State is how, like us, they have not got caught up in this changing up the uniforms and even still keep the names off the jerseys. The traditional Buckeye colors are some of the most iconic in all of college football. Woody Hayes must be rolling over in his grave.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Have to say, this is the first time I have pulled for Ohio State in a while. James Franklin is such a douche. Although it would be fun to remind him of his Vanderbilt days in the postseason.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Have to say, this is the first time I have pulled for Ohio State in a while. James Franklin is such a douche. Although it would be fun to remind him of his Vanderbilt days in the postseason.
If OSU wins this game we will beat them in the postseason. If Penn st. Wins this then we will beat them in the postseason. This game just decides who Alabama's victim will be.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
What is with the Ohio State unis? One thing I really respect about Penn State is how, like us, they have not got caught up in this changing up the uniforms and even still keep the names off the jerseys. The traditional Buckeye colors are some of the most iconic in all of college football. Woody Hayes must be rolling over in his grave.
I agree, I don't understand teams like Ohio State doing these ugly one-off game jerseys every year. Usually multiple times. You have classic unis, leave them alone. It happens so frequently these days, I often don't know who is playing or who is supposed to be who when a game is on TV.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
This is the first time I have seen PSU this season. Pending the second half, and it could be a douzie, they may just be a final four team.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
If OSU wins this game we will beat them in the postseason. If Penn st. Wins this then we will beat them in the postseason. This game just decides who Alabama's victim will be.
I tend to agree. The only team who I think could give us fits would be UGA. Even then, it's only LSU-like fits. We are built to beat a team like that. Just means we beat them to the tune of 14-0 which I will take any day against upper-tier SEC teams.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
This is the first time I have seen PSU this season. Pending the second half, and it could be a douzie, they may just be a final four team.
I have watched 3 of their games this season. To me, they are UGA-lite-ish. We would beat them soundly -- not a huge 66-0 blowout but more of a beatdown in the street type of game. A little better than what we did to MSU a couple of years back. But, yah, they are a top 4 team. But tOSU could be one too. Depends on the day.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.