Link: Man Desperately Trying to Sell His ‘Alien-Infested’ Ranch

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

An Arizona man has put his ranch up for sale — because he says he’s been harassed for years by aliens who even tried to abduct his wife, reports said.

John Edmonds, owner of the Stardust Ranch in Rainbow Valley, about an hour west of Phoenix, is a popular figure in the alien believers community and has publicized his purported encounters with extraterrestrials on Facebook, claiming it’s the reason he wants to sell his ranch, 12News TV reported.

“They actually levitated [my wife] out of the bed in the master chamber and carried her into the parking lot and tried to draw her up into the craft,” he said, according to the outlet.

“This is why I want to move!”

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Infestations, such as with venomous snakes and spiders, Auburn neighbors, and aliens, seem to trigger that "gotta move" reaction. The aliens will likely follow him.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
He may get some cash if he can get a picture of objects that are hard to identify. I know hes lying unless his wife is very pretty.....or maybe she goes missing?:eek:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.