News Article: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
G.aslight
O.bstruct <----- this story is here
P.roject

http://www.businessinsider.com/repu...move-bob-mueller-from-special-counsel-2017-11

WASHINGTON — A group of conservative Republican lawmakers introduced a resolution Friday calling for Robert Mueller to recuse himself as special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, along with Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona and Louie Gohmert of Texas, said Mueller should step down because he was FBI director during the investigation of a botched uranium deal between the Russians and Uranium One, a Canadian energy company, of which a portion of the uranium reserves required US approval.

Gaetz's issue is that despite evidence of corruption, Mueller's FBI did not bring any charges, therefore he should recuse himself from the current investigation of potential collusion between Russian officials and President Donald Trump's campaign, which is unrelated to the uranium deal.

and to all my GOP friends reading this, please let me know when you guys are ready to go after Gary Herbert the Governor of Utah and the heads of the 8 other agencies that signed off on this at the time of the Uranium One deal. You know, if there is criminality here it has to be everyone who signed off, unless you feel that Hillary is so powerful she can force a GOP Governor of Utah to do her bidding too

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
G.aslight
P.roject

http://www.businessinsider.com/repu...move-bob-mueller-from-special-counsel-2017-11

and to all my GOP friends reading this, please let me know when you guys are ready to go after Gary Herbert the Governor of Utah and the heads of the 8 other agencies that signed off on this at the time of the Uranium One deal. You know, if there is criminality here it has to be everyone who signed off, unless you feel that Hillary is so powerful she can force a GOP Governor of Utah to do her bidding too
The House of [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Representatives is [/FONT]a complete joke. This may be an incredibly unpopular opinion but I think we need to seriously look at reform in how the House does business and is elected. All politicians are sleazy and disingenuous at best but the people elected to the House tend to be on another level

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
G.aslight
P.roject
Ironic that the party always so quick to wrap themselves in the flag has so many representatives without a shred of loyalty to our country.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
G.aslight
P.roject

pcfixup

Suspended
Feb 2, 2005
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
The House of [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Representatives is [/FONT]a complete joke. This may be an incredibly unpopular opinion but I think we need to seriously look at reform in how the House does business and is elected. All politicians are sleazy and disingenuous at best but the people elected to the House tend to be on another level
Decades of GerryMandering have led to this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.