Bye Weeks Blues: What are you going to do today?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
So what did you plan for today? What did the significant other plan for you today? Got a weekend project that had to be put on hold for the last two months? Going to a wedding that was planned right after the 2017 schedule was released?

I came down with the crud a couple of days ago so I'm watching football all day. Must see games are UGA v UF and PSU v OSU. For comic relief there is the 11RC v UK game. GT v Clemson maybe interesting.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Wife and I have an annual Harry Potter themed Halloween party, so we are getting ready for that. Decorations are going up and kegs will be arriving soon ;)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
See what all the hulla baloo is about some of these second teir teams. Heard some of them are actually playing on TV today. Maybe see who will be the next FSU to fall apart under pressure.:redface:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I will be doing what I always do on Fall Saturday. I will be watching college football all day and into the night. I am not a Bama fan. I am not an SEC fan. I am a Bama, SEC and College Football fan .... so I have no off weeks.

I plan on watching Arkansas/Ole Miss while keeping an eye on Louisville and Wake Forest. Both could go either way.

Then later Georgia/Florida, OSU/Penn State and TCU/Iowa State.

I'll end up with Texas A&M/Miss State and Tennessee/Kentucky. Prolly fall asleep in recliner at the end :smile:

Gosh, I hate it when Bowl Season is over! :frown:

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Sleep and work. Just like every other Saturday-just won't be working the ball game this week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.