Who do you predict the top 4 to be Tuesday night and the last one that matters?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
My "eyeball test"

1. UGA
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma

A one loss SEC runner up, either UGA or Alabama will be trumped by a one loss Notre Dame guaranteed.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
One loss ND is definitely the wild card. I would think they'd be almost a slam dunk, but it would be tough to justify putting a 11-1 ND in over a 12-1 UGA that beat them head to head... I'd also be shocked if two non-conference champs got in over one loss conference champs (potentially OSU, OU, Clemson, etc.) but honestly most of these teams will lose another game and make it easier to sort out.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
This wouldn't be my top 4 but I would bet something like...
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Wisconsin
4. Notre Dame(or Ohio State)

Personally, I hope that they end up ranking us 2 or 3(though idk how we fall to 3).

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Even Joey Galloway said Bama would be favored by ten over Georgia.
I've watched us play and I've watched Georgia.
By the eye test....Bama's the best team in America...
Statistically Bama's the best team in America.
Overall Resume to date?? Gotta give it to Georgia.
Saban's loving it!
sip

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I've been saying Alabama might not be #1. I'm ok with this, but it does open up the possibility that if Alabama does lose a game, they could take quite a tumble.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I've been saying Alabama might not be #1. I'm ok with this, but it does open up the possibility that if Alabama does lose a game, they could take quite a tumble.
Yep. The way the SOS has broken, we don't have much room for error even though we look better than every other team. Our win over FSU is doing nothing whereas UGA over ND looks very good and gives them a serious buffer.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I don't pity LSU this weekend. :cool2: I suspect we are gonna hang some points on them.

"Rat poison."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.