Game Thread: Clanga v. TAMU

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Foolishly I thought TAMU would beat MSU and Auburn , now I see a 7-5 finish for the Ags at best. That is what I get for thinking Sumlin could survive.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Miss St. vs Tex A&M.....I really need to check schedules if I'm gonna participate in game threads. Clanga threw me a curve.

I kept trying to see what time Auburn played today.:redface:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Announcers are always make excuses for losing teams and poor coaching if those teams have a freshman QB. Mack Brown was making excuses for Jimbo Fisher and these announcers are using that same excuse for Kevin Sumlin. We did all right last season with a freshman QB.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Announcers are always make excuses for losing teams and poor coaching if those teams have a freshman QB. Mack Brown was making excuses for Jimbo Fisher and these announcers are using that same excuse for Kevin Sumlin. We did all right last season with a freshman QB.
Having the best coach in college football and a defense that outscored some offenses helped. :wink:

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Admitting Mizzou and aggsy to the SEC was a decision only an accountant could love.

It only makes sense from the perspective of money (via tv markets).

Athletically they each weaken the conference, and “culturally” each is a cancer: Mizzou for its radical left wing student agitators and caustic “PC” campus culture, aggsy for its freakish cult mentality.

Seriously, the ags make the barners look mentally stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Anybody worried about Moo St? Away game following a physical LSU matchup. Mobile QB.
No, had we crushed Texas A&M I'd be more worried but since we had a subpar performance in our last road game I think the team will be more determined to have a dominating performance on the road.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I felt before the game that State would win this game just didn't know it would be by a huge margin, A&M is weak

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.