Game Thread: Clanga v. TAMU

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Yes, and UGA isn't doing too bad this season with a Freshman QB either.
Did you see the chart they put up during the game? FBS or P-5 teams (I don’t remember which) starting a Fr Qb: only UGa and aTm have winning records this yr in games a fr qb started.

Which makes last year all the more amazing for us.

But remember, UGa is running our old offense, they don’t ask much from the QB aside from not turning the ball over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Did you see the chart they put up during the game? FBS or P-5 teams (I don’t remember which) starting a Fr Qb: only UGa and aTm have winning records this yr in games a fr qb started.

Which makes last year all the more amazing for us.

But remember, UGa is running our old offense, they don’t ask much from the QB aside from not turning the ball over.

No, I didn't see the chart. I was switching back and forth with the Clemson game so I missed it. I wish I knew who all the teams were. However if they were schools that normally have losing teams anyway then perhaps they could not even win with a senior QB. I concede that more mistakes occur but I think a good HC can find a way to deal with it and still have some success.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Statistically, MSU is the best team left on your schedule before the SECCG. Their problem is their total dependence on their QB in their offense. Knock Fitzgerald off his game and they can't score.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
MSU will be a tough game over there -- cowbells and all. We better bring our A game...I remember some upsets over there through the years.
They say that every year but when Saban took over that has changed. It’ll be a Hard hitting affair but I think Bama will take care of business in a BIG way. It’s all about next Saturday.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.