Early Odds for Week 10 (2017) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Well that was a fun week off and homestretch of the season, here we come!

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or other degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• Sitting surprisingly at 4-0 and in the lead of C-USA, Lane Kiffin's FAU is a 10.5 favorite over Marshall
  • Clemson is a 7 pt favorite at NC State (Mack's note: I've had this game marked as a loss for Clemson since the start of the season. We'll see)
  • Kentucky is a 4.5 pt favorite over Ole Miss
  • Florida St. is a 3 pt favorite over Syracuse
  • Ohio St. is a 15.5 pt favorite at Iowa
  • Big 12 powerhouse Iowa St. is a 3 pt road underdog in Morgantown, WV
  • Undefeated Miami is a 3 pt home underdog to VaTech
  • Tennessee is favored by (ONLY!!!) 7 pts at home vs Southern Miss
  • Auburn is favored by 13.5 at Texas A&M (Mack's note: really tricky number there)
  • Army is a 5.5 pt underdog to Air Force
  • Wisconsin is a 9pt favorite over Indiana
  • UGA is favored by 23.5 over South Carolina
  • No line yet for Miss St. vs. UMass
  • Vandy is a 10 pt favorite over Western Kentucky
  • Texas is a 7 pt underdog to TCU
  • Arkansas is favored by 26.5 over Coastal Carolina
  • Oklahoma is a 3 pt road underdog to Oklahoma St.
  • Notre Dame is a 14.5 pt favorite over Wake Forest
  • At no point this year did I think I would say this, but Florida is a 2.5 pt underdog at Mizzou
  • Alabama is a 22 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) point favorite over LSU
  • Penn St. is an 11 pt favorite at Michigan St.

Enjoy the games!!!!!!!!!!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I see the possibility for a lot of let downs this week - just not sure how many will result in complete losses vs. struggle wins.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
How in the world is Florida State favored over Syracuse?

That Auburn line is very tricky with the half point on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Auburn-TAMU is a game that I wouldn't be so confident about. TAMU can turn it up at the right time or turn it down at the worst time. TAMU beat Auburn and Sumlin is safe for another season. He needs a signature win. This is the game Alabama players will watch closely. I would've expected point spread to be around 7 between those guys. Both teams are inconsistent at times.

Clemson- Hard to figure out if they're real good team to contend for a title. They drop a game and they're out of Playoff for this year.

UGA-SC.. Who knows?

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
The only question with Auburn is whether they are focused on Texas A&M or thinking about the UGA game the following week. Texas A&M looked horrible against Miss. St. Auburn is coming off a bye and has won both games played at Kyle Field since A&M joined the SEC. I'll take the chance that they are focused and pick Auburn (-13.5) over Texas A&M. Giving 13.5 is much better than 14 because it rules out a "push".

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
LSU isn’t at home though. Agreed on the bye, however, with their lack of offense I don’t see how they keep up and I think Vegas sees it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I was talking about them coming off the bye week. Forgot to say that Alabama is at home this weekend. Our offense is getting better each week. I think Daboll is going to to be real hard for LSU to figure out. i was watching Tennessee game saw two plays that was similar on a drive to a touchdown for Smith. Only difference was how he rearranged the WRs and TE.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
The only question with Auburn is whether they are focused on Texas A&M or thinking about the UGA game the following week. Texas A&M looked horrible against Miss. St. Auburn is coming off a bye and has won both games played at Kyle Field since A&M joined the SEC. I'll take the chance that they are focused and pick Auburn (-13.5) over Texas A&M. Giving 13.5 is much better than 14 because it rules out a "push".
I don't know if Auburn are focused on TAMU... Big game coming up and the way they are playing, I wouldn't be suprised if they dropped the ball this weekend to TAMU.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great point

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Wouldn't be surprised to see Syracuse beat FSU straight up. FSU currently looks like a train wreck.
Could happen. I don't think it was just a coincidence that FSU got embarrassed the week after Jimbo gets into a verbal exchange with a fan. Sometimes when the HC becomes a bit unglued it has a negative effect on the team.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Like others, I have a funny feeling about A&M and the boogs. Might just be wishful thinking, as the Ags really wet the bed against clanga. Stranger things have happened though....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.