4* WR Jacob Copeland Updates (Florida)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Well I think as far as economically speaking, some counties are limited in budget of course but I think whether said particular student thrives or not in any circumstances regulated to school activities is totally dependent on that student and their goals. Without jumping too far off topic here, I've seen great kids come from bad environments and rise above and vice versa. I'm really glad my teachers and coaches were hard nosed old school. I didn't realize it then, but I do now. This...coming from someone who attended one of the poorest educationally funded school systems I the state. But what that did is make our school staff strive harder in the classroom to cover the technological advances our county couldn't cover.
Florida has a great school system. I went to school in nearby Okaloosa County. As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it.

I doubt he qualifies so good luck to him in Gainesville.

Waddle was a better pickup anyways...:cool2:

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Well I think as far as economically speaking, some counties are limited in budget of course but I think whether said particular student thrives or not in any circumstances regulated to school activities is totally dependent on that student and their goals. Without jumping too far off topic here, I've seen great kids come from bad environments and rise above and vice versa. I'm really glad my teachers and coaches were hard nosed old school. I didn't realize it then, but I do now. This...coming from someone who attended one of the poorest educationally funded school systems I the state. But what that did is make our school staff strive harder in the classroom to cover the technological advances our county couldn't cover.
I would just say that the exception to the rule proves the rule.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
-snip- I am very glad that he went to UF... :cool2:
Me too! :biggrin2:

Of course time will tell how things pan out.

The good news is we now have a head coach who not only understands what type of student athlete we "require" at Florida to exemplify our standards....he will go the extra mile to make sure the standard is met and maintained.

35 minute presser from Coach Mullen and if you take the time to watch the whole thing - I hope you'll come away with that aspect - and much more. Exciting times for us at Florida!

Her reaction was on the spur of the moment. His actions were planned out. I have more of a problem with the latter.
So, I finally got to talk to My scoop on this. Well, come to find out, she’s a bit of a loon and I wouldn’t doubt it with what she had on. She pulls stunts like that a lot. Also, he kinda misguided the family on it. You would think his brother would know where he was going but nope. I feel sorry for the kid but he kinda made his own bed with this. You have to talk to family about it even though it is your decision. So the way I feel, all parties involved are wrong. Hope he qualifies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
So, I finally got to talk to My scoop on this. Well, come to find out, she’s a bit of a loon and I wouldn’t doubt it with what she had on. She pulls stunts like that a lot. Also, he kinda misguided the family on it. You would think his brother would know where he was going but nope. I feel sorry for the kid but he kinda made his own bed with this. You have to talk to family about it even though it is your decision. So the way I feel, all parties involved are wrong. Hope he qualifies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I admit that this is judgmental, but sooner or later how you`re raised comes to the fore. Not saying that this is necessarily so in Jacob`s case, but I think I`m safe in saying that most of us would agree that there are those among us who have as much business having kids as I do performing brain surgery ( and if you knew me, you`d know you don`t want me near anybody`s brain with a scalpel ! ).

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.