4* WR Jacob Copeland Updates (Florida)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Agreed, there is a lot of football yet to play this season AND major turmoil at many of our rivals regarding coaching turnover. I suspect we will get exactly what we need in this cycle. We are going to get our guys and it will most certainly come at another school's expense.
We just got a CB for WR Jacob Copeland from Hank South, current UF commit, who is a top 50 player. Need to keep an eye on him.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jacob-Copeland-78979

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 4* WR Jacob Copeland Updates

He was big on Bama during the spring. I suspect we'll flip him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Copeland's coach said that Jacob's relationship with Pruitt is strong and "makes me want to play for him". I expect him to commit to or sign with us soon.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Copeland's coach said that Jacob's relationship with Pruitt is strong and "makes me want to play for him". I expect him to commit to or sign with us soon.
Possibly, but Pruitt looks to be gone with all the head coaching changes. If he's coming to Bama because of Pruitt, he might end up elsewhere.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Possibly, but Pruitt looks to be gone with all the head coaching changes. If he's coming to Bama because of Pruitt, he might end up elsewhere.
Could be very correct, but Pruitt doesn`t even coach on his side of the ball.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Hoping Pruitt does not leave us this year. Dodged a couple of bullets already.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Pruitt has the cat bird seat to wait for bama or push for FSU if jimbo leaves. I don't think the others have as much appeal. I could be wrong.

Also looks like jumbo may be gone so there's that

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Pruitt has the cat bird seat to wait for bama or push for FSU if jimbo leaves. I don't think the others have as much appeal. I could be wrong.

Also looks like jumbo may be gone so there's that
Saw yesterday on ESPN's scrolling marquee at bottom of screen where FSU put out a statement that if Jimbo does leave they will lean toward hiring a minority coach.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Looks like Jacob is visiting us in a couple of weeks and Mullen gets the last pitch to him on the second:

https://247sports.com/player/jacob-copeland-78979
I wonder what the stats would show relative to last visits and subsequent signings? I`ve always had the feeling that the school that gets the last visit has an advantage. Anybody have any idea as to who we might have visiting on the 2nd?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I wonder what the stats would show relative to last visits and subsequent signings? I`ve always had the feeling that the school that gets the last visit has an advantage. Anybody have any idea as to who we might have visiting on the 2nd?
Florida

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I think he is a take if we miss on either Ross or Waddle but he is announcing at the same time Ross is so I say he is a Gator.
I think the only true surprise today was Bobby. I would suspect that Bama and Jacob know where Justyn is headed by now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.