2017 Week 10 Game Week Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc.)

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
The team already has bulletin board material from an LSU player talking about "beating them up." If the Tide plays to their physical capabilities I don't think that will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The team already has bulletin board material from an LSU player talking about "beating them up." If the Tide plays to their physical capabilities I don't think that will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It`s been many a moon since someone has lined up and, man for man, physically whipped an Alabama team from the opening whistle. Clemson wore us down late on D because we couldn`t make a couple of first downs. I think that`s different.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Yesterday was the AD's trick or treat festival at the practice facility. Heard from a friend on facebook that Hurts stayed there the entire time to meet, greet, and take pictures with the kids. People don't know how lucky we are to have young men like Jalen and Tua as our leader/future leader.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Lol, “Thanks for the good question, but what I wanna know is how does that affect the poll.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Did CNS just praise a reporter's question? How does that affect AP voting?:biggrin:

Seriously, that was a good leading question. I enjoyed hearing about the catapult system.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
SIAP - Saban's 11/1 PC- Hilarious

Sorry if Already posted - I looked but didn't see a thread...

Just watched Saban's Wed. Press Conference, and the way he ends it is (IMO) Hilarious.

Don't mean to spoil it, but he's asked about the sham P_ayoff Poll in the middle of the PC, and gives a mild rant about it. Then ends the PC with a good "one liner"... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.