How Do You Think "The Committee" Will Rank The Teams In Week One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I would vote Bama number one and Georgia number two...
I'd have Notre Dame number three and Oklahoma number four, but I'm not the committee.
How do you think think they'll rate the teams looking at the total resume of record, good wins, bad losses, SOS etc...?

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
1. Bama
2. UGA
3. Wisc yes I know they haven't played anyone yet but they will. They are currently an undefeated P5 just like us.
4. OSU with ND a close 5.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Based on their own criteria I predict.....However I'm not sure the Big 10 "bias" might effect things
1. UGA
2. Bama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
I think this is the correct one or as close it gets.

UGA has the best resume so far.

Bama is probably the best but resume is lacking a bit. Won't matter though if we win out. Which we SHOULD!

Notre Dame has the next best resume. Like in 2012, both Bama and UGA would beat them senseless. UGA only won by one point but I think if they played again, it wouldn't be nearly as close.

After that, there's no clear-cut team for #4 ... could be any combo of Wisconsin, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Eventually... Should it be held against Notre Dame for not having to play a conference championship game? Supposedly it was a strike against Big 12 teams. If it is not held against Notre Dame then should a team that plays in a championship game and loses be penalized? For instance, should Bama and Georgia be undefeated, then one lose the SEC Championship, should that team be eliminated from the playoff when Notre Dame doesn't have to play the extra game?

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
So watching mnf and who are they interviewing? Brian Kelley. For those of us who think ND doesn't have the pull and prestige that they use to have are apparently wrong. They have a decent season and bam they are all over the place. Mnf should be interviewing Saban on one of the greatest runs in college football history.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
So watching mnf and who are they interviewing? Brian Kelley. For those of us who think ND doesn't have the pull and prestige that they use to have are apparently wrong. They have a decent season and bam they are all over the place. Mnf should be interviewing Saban on one of the greatest runs in college football history.

I see you have never lived anywhere near the part of the country where these sort of decisions are made. This is their default mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.