Link: D.Watson tears ACL...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
FF related and real life related it will also have a domino effect on DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller. Hopkins was headed towards the #1 WR spot in the NFL with Watson. Fuller in limited action has more TD's than some of the top WR's in the league
Yep, I had Watson and Fuller. After the Watson injury I probably won't start Fuller much because I doubt he'll have success with Tom Savage as the QB. Pretty big blow to my already decimated fantasy team - OBJ was my first round pick..

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
This day has been a Monday named "Thursday" and this just tops it off.
I really admire DeShaun as a person and he is one fine football player.
I absolutely hate to hear this news.
I hope he can recover in the future.
Football needs more DeShaun Watson's
sip
I agree. Even though I hated losing against Clemson, it made it a little easier when it's a situation where you just have to tip your cap to a guy who is so good. I do hope we earn our way to the big dance this year and get a shot at OSU and/or Clemson.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I agree. Even though I hated losing against Clemson, it made it a little easier when it's a situation where you just have to tip your cap to a guy who is so good.
It didn't help me when you lost to Cam.

pjhBama

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 3, 2017
Really hate that for him. He's a great player. Enjoyed watching him play. Except for when he played Bama. Prayers for a speedy recovery!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It didn't help me when you lost to Cam.
I don't think the situation was the same. Cam played pretty well in that game, but we fumbled and dropped two touchdowns and had a big play that should have been knocked down. It was more our comedy of errors, which typified that season, than it was Cam just dominating. Also, losing to a first class guy like Watson is a lot easier, especially when their coach is one of our own.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This really, really stinks. I respect the heck out of Deshaun Watson. He's a class act and a PHENOMENAL QB. I don't play fantasy football or even watch the NFL except for Alabama Alum highlights, but I've still been following this guy out of respect/interest.

He was on pace to be the landslide choice ROTY. Before this weeks games he was tied for 1st in passing TD's (19) in a little over 6 games. It's the most TD's a Rookie QB has thrown for in his 1st 7 starts in almost 50 years!! He was 4th in Passer rating and 1st in Scoring PPG. It was going to be a record setting year for him.

I said before the draft last spring he was going to be NFL's 'Michael Jordan'. The dude's just clutch with a killer instinct. He just keeps attacking non-stop. I didn't expect for him to not even be the 1st or 2nd QB taken nor even picked in the Top 10 period?? He's been making Eleven NFL teams look moronic.

Nothing is going to make me feel 'good' about not winning the game last Jan. But we didn't lose to a 'lucky' QB just having a miraculous good game once or twice. We lost to QB who should/could have won a Heisman Trophy in 2015 or 2016 and a guy who's going to be a future NFL HOF'r. He's LEGIT.

Last edited:

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Hated to hear that for him :( very very good player hope he does well with his recovery the Texans sure need him they've been double snake bit watt is out too and hate to say it but savage was not good at all at least in the games I watched ..

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.