Jan 9, 2014
Re: *** 3* C Javian Fleming (Canton, MS) Commits to Bama ***

Huge pickup! Welcome Mr. Fleming!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I can't remember the last time we had a consistent low post scorer, which has seemed weird to me since we also haven't had any real good outside shooters, which I suppose is why we haven't had very many good teams recently. I am looking forward to the season starting up.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I can't remember the last time we had a consistent low post scorer, which has seemed weird to me since we also haven't had any real good outside shooters, which I suppose is why we haven't had very many good teams recently. I am looking forward to the season starting up.
Antonio MyDyess???

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

McDyess was the best. We have had Chuck Davis and Erwin Dudley since then who were consistent but were not great players.
Jermareo Davidson was dependable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

McDyess really only came on late his last season. He was "good enough" and then turned into a monster late.
I remember the same, he really started to make a show the later part of his sophomore season and some people scoffed when his name was being discussed as a top NBA draft pick (ended up #2). McDyess left after his sophomore season. He averaged 11.4 points and 8.1 rebounds as a freshman then 13.6 and 10 as a sophomore.

I keep waiting for Bama to get another one like him out of Mississippi.:cool:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.