Ole Miss players you would take (if NCAA Allows Them to Transfer Without Punishment)

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
... if/when the NCAA hammers them and if the players are free to transfer without having to sit.

Benito Jones from the DL . . maybe Coatney, too. Metcalf as a WR. Little from the OL. . . .

Others?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Ole Miss players you would take ...

We won't have the scholarships to take any of them unless we miss on the majority of the guys left on the board.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

We won't have the scholarships to take any of them unless we miss on the majority of the guys left on the board.
Damn sure hope that doesn`t happen!! I hope nobody sees that as a realistic possibility (?).

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

I don't know how good Benito Jones is playing, but Bama seems to have a serious need at NT next year. Only Dwight returns. From the current roster, JC and Fr, what do you think Bama will do about NT ? Thanks

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

If we are thinking of signing JuColl players, why wouldn't we take a soph or junior transferring? Especially if we know their status before Feb. 2018?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
After everything that is being uncovered, why would we even look in their general direction? How will they even be eligible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
After everything that is being uncovered, why would we even look in their general direction? How will they even be eligible?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think that any players eligibility is an issue under the current case...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.